Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Make It Rain! WOOF WOOF!

T-Storms in Texas postponed the game tonight. Weather may delay baseball games but it sure as hell doesn't slow down playas like yours truly.

God, thunderstorms are so fucking core. What you playas don't understand is that I get energy from the rain and the thunder, and the lightning. It feeds my inner beast. The minute I heard that thunder, you shoulda seen me, I took a bat and I just ran onto the field yelling until my larynx was bruised.

My teammates were loving it, demanding I come back into the lockerroom and shit, but C. Piddy is an entertainer. I sprinted to the outfield, still screaming, and playas, believe me when I tell you what I did next. I climbed that foul post to the top. Pure energy.

Next thing I knew I was on the field under the tarp. Haha, such a blast.

Oh, I had some sweet Texas BBQ today too. You know how we do it: Two racks of baby backs! WOOF WOOF Playas.

Playa Tip #41: Leave the meat, pimps. Just eat the bones. Straight-up marrow-sauce style. Finger lickin' dry!

You shoulda seen the look on that waitress' face when she carried my plate away filled with rib meat in an 8 inch thick pile. Bones missing. She acted disgusted, but inside, she knew I was total boss. Either way, no tip for her.

Aight, my Smirnoff Ice is on tonight...time to get glacial, playas!

INDIANAPEACERS!

ps - My iPod ran out of batts again. They get smaller and smaller and they die faster and faster. No big deal, there's an Apple store near our hotel so I grabbed a fistfull of mini's on my way out and told them to bill me. That makes an even 200 for me. What do you playas do with all your dead iPods? Phat ass art project?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yo C-Piddy, I got a place for you where you can get some phat juice-juice going on for those dead ipods. You can get those batteries replaced playa.

http://www.ipodjuice.com/?gclid=CMW7prL28YsCFRGCGgodlEcS7g

sdfanz said...

Yo C-Puddy, why you got to go see Mary Poppins Andrews for your elbow? When are you going to step up and stop hiding under the tarp and start taking center stage and pitch.